Peluuri's services are for problem gamblers, their significant others and those who encounter problem gambling in their work. Peluuri offers support, information and consultation services on a helpline and the Internet.
Peluuri's services are:
- Gambling Helpline 0800 100 101 (toll free) open every weekday from noon to 6 pm
- Chat open mondays, wednesdays and fridays.
- Peluuri Helpline offers service primarily in Finnish)
- the discussion forums Valtti and Hertta on the Internet
- the Peli Poikki (Time to Fold) program, which is an Internet based service that helps and supports problem gamblers via self-studies, professional help and peer support
- peluuri.fi web sites
All the services of Peluuri are available nationwide, free of charge and anonymous.
Peluuris services are organized together by the A-Clinic Foundation and the Finnish Blue Ribbon. These two background organizations have been active participants in the prevention and treatment of gambling related harms ever since 1989.
The service is financed by the Finnish gaming operator Veikkaus Oy. The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health is responsible for the operational assessment.